Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bullies

For a long time, I have been picked on... a lot. This is my eighth grade year in school, and I just started a couple days ago (September 8th, 2009). Last year was like hell on earth. It was left and right being called a lesbian, and there was nothing I could do!! Finally, I talked to the principal with my mom. We told him what was going on, and at that time, it was this one boy named LJ. He was like the arch nemesis I never wanted. The principal agreed to talk to LJ.
The next day at school, things weren't any better. Once again, LJ was making fun of me. I just like it slide of me like water on a ducks back. A week after I talked to the principal, I was at my locker, getting my insturment for band. LJ comes walking up to me and says "Get out of my way, lesbo!" Of course, I say "Make me," and then, he does the thing that you should never do; he kicked my clarinet five feet! Now, this just plain ol' pissed me off! I pushed him as hard as I could and yelled, not said, yelled, "If my clarinet is broken, or even cracked, I'm going to kick your ass all the way to Timbucktoo! You don't know how expensive it is until you pay for the damages." Then. I walked away. One of my friends stopped me in the hall and said, "Jamie, there's a teacher right there!!" I said, "I don't care."
Ever since that day, no one has dared to touch my clarinet.
Then, I found out that that was LJ's last day of school; he had been expelled.

The point of my story is to tell all people in the blogging world that you have to stick up for yourself! If you don't, the bully of your nightmares may leave your life forever and you'll never tell them to bugger off! It's a wonderful feeling, knowing you got your bully expelled or fired because they were harrassing you. I still wonder where LJ went to, because his siblings still go to my school. Honestly, I want to know where he lives so that one day I can go find him and then kill his sorry butt!! >:)
But seriously, everyone should learn how to stick up to a bully, because you never know when it's their last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment