Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dating and the 'First Kiss'

Why is it that most people are shy to tell their crushes that they like them? I mean, if you don't tell your crush that you like them, how will you know if they like you? Yeah, there's a guy I like that's my best friend's cousin, and I know he likes me. I would tell him I like him, but, if I did, I'd probably accidently tell him that his cousin told me that he liked me, and she wasn't supposed to tell me, and I don't want him mad at my best friend.

It's like I said, if you never tell your crush that you like him/her, then you'll never know if they like you in return. For example;
Jimmy likes Sarah (I just made those names up off the top of my head) but Jimmy doesn't know if Sarah likes him back. Now, if you'ver read my other posts on this blog, you probably know what's coming up next. Yes, that's right, it's decision making time! Yay!!!
Okay, there are two things that Jimmy can do;
A. Write a note to one of his friends who's also Sarah's friend too, and ask, "Does Sarah like me? Check yes or no". After a while, Jimmy's friend gives him back the note. He opens the note. And that's as far as we're going to go on this answer.
Or, Jimmy could do;
B. Write a letter to Sarah saying "Dear Sarah, I don't know if you knew this, but, I like you, and I don't care if you like me back, but's it just eating me away inside not knowing if you do or not. So, do you? Come by my locker tomarrow morning and tell me. Signed- Jimmy" or something like that. Then, he puts it in her locker. Then the next day, Jimmy's at his locker when Sarah walks up.
The problems and solutions with both answers are big, but, simple to follow. In solution A, Jimmy asks a friend if Sarah likes him. He might find out, but there's a good chance that friend is lying just to mess with him and Sarah. So, maybe Jimmy shouldn't use solution A.
In solution B, Jimmy asks Sarah if she likes him. The only problem with this one is rejection issues. Sarah may not like Jimmy very much, but she has the guts to tell him so. The good thing about this solution is that you're hearing the answer through your crushes mouth. No one else is answering for her.
And another thing, what's with the whole "first kiss" thing? Now, you don't have to agree with me, but here's how I see the whole kitten-kadoodle; two people swapping spit with each other for the first time. That sounds like a lot more effeciant way to say that, rather then, "someone's first time being kissed." Also, what is a first kiss, anyway? I guess it varies from person to person. To me, personally, my first kiss would be the first time I swap spit with a guy. I mean, sure, once I did kiss boy on the lips before... when I was 3! Plus, we were like best friends, and we were like siblings, so every day before our parents would take us home from daycare, we'd kiss eachother good-bye. I mean, yeah, it sounds stupid now that I'm 17 but it made sense 14 ago.
Have I ever swapped spit with a person before? No. And I don't want to any time super soon. Maybe during the middle of the school year, like November through March, that's when my ideal "first kiss" would comply. I feel as though I may be bringing some people down as to their self-confidence. So I'm going to focus on those idividuals next.
This is for anyone who's never had a "first kiss" but wants to kiss the guy/girl of their dreams. If you have already swapped spit for the first time, feel free to go ahead and skip this paragraph if you want, but you can stay and read, too. Now, don't feel bad if you've never been kissed or never kissed someone before. That's why I'm here; to help. So, let me guess; there's a classmate or co-worker of your's that you've been dying to ask out. No? Maybe... You really want to kiss your girl/boyfriend, but you don't know when or how to know if they want to kiss you. Did I get it? If not, comment, and I'll try and answer your question. Now, I don't have enough time or finger stamina to write all the answers down, so I'll give you the website that I'm researching the answers on. So, if you don't know if the person you like wants to kiss you, check out this site, then return here. http://www.kissing-tips.net/how-to-know-if-someone-wants-to-kiss-you.html But, if you really want to ask out a person, check out this website and return back here. http://teenadvice.about.com/cs/lovedating/f/FAQdating1.htm Both of these sites are pretty darn good for answering the questions.
Now, for someone who as ever kissed a person or has ever asked a person out, you know what it's like. But, you really want to ask out someone who's not into you very much. You feel that you would rather die than be without them. How do you ask them out? Well, http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/328616 has the answer. But, maybe that's not the answer your searching for. Maybe, maybe you have a boy/girlfriend that you really want to kiss, but they don't really want to kiss you. How can you get them to want to? Here's the site for guys; http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/328616 and here's the site for girls; http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071018185257AAvc39g
So, it's okay if you've never been kissed and you're under 18. That just means you haven't met the right guy/gal to swap spit with. Again, I appologize if there are some people I didn't help out. Go ahead and email me and brown.samantha52@yahoo.com and I'll try to answer any questions you may have. Please, no hate or threat mail, because I'm pretty sure the goverment pays close attention to people threatening a 17-year-old girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment